Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I See Is What You Get


The day isn't even half over and already it's been all kinds of ridic.  So I thought I'd take a minute and share with you the view from my desk.  Items to note:
  • Dilbert calendar.  Dilbert is so much like life, it's hard not to share with people.  So I do share.  Via inter-office envelopes.  You're welcome, Finance.
  • Ruby Slippers.  I love Wicked but WOZ  stuff is easily accessible for purchase.  So I do when I can.  Got these babies at the Border's closing sale.  They click and everything!
  • Dwight Schrute stress ball head.  I have .02% stress at my job, so I mostly just use him as a chat buddy.
  • Panic button.  Word.
  • WWII-era condom by Trojan.  I like the slim packaging versus contemporary square packaging.  It's petrified, but still pretty funky.
  • Car keys.  Always have a fast way to get out.
  • USDA news release on food safety with the coming threat of Hurricane Irene.  If this weather damages my brand new house, so help me...
  • Menu for Uno's.  We're having a doughraiser there today, and I simply cannot decide what to eat.  Days like today I wish I had my old stomach, but my same number of chins (that would be one.)
  • Coupons.  I know my weaknesses.
  • Tin-foil wrapped piece of Almond Joy Brownie.  It was too beautiful to reveal.  I wanted no competition in the eating portion of my afternoon.  Thank you for sharing with me, Ms Patsy.
  • Cell phone.  Important things like free Redbox codes and FB status updates simply cannot be ignored.
  • Looooong list of "needs" for new house.  Ack!
Chaos, thy name is glass desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment